Sunday, January 28, 2007

Funny things Brynn said

Brynn says a lot of funny things. At least, they seem funny to Scott and me. Unfortunately, we usually don't write them down so we forget how funny she can be. Here is a record of some of the goofy stuff she's said lately...

"Dear God, please help Callie have good ears so she will listen to what I tell her."
"Grandpa doesn't have very much hair on his head."
"Grandpa drives fast."
"I'm very very hungry, like the hungry callepitar." (callepitar = catepillar)
"Daddy, when I get married I'm going to give you socks with keys on them to wear to my wedding."
"When I grow up I am going to be a waitress."
"When I grow up I am going to be a firefighter and then a waitress."
"When I grow up I am going to be a window lady."
(talking to Mom without anyone else in the car) "Since Callie's not here we can have a conbersation!"
"Mom, are you gonna get a fonat, fonat, nonfat latte?"
(while trying to get herself out of a locker at the Y) "My head's too big!"

No comments: