Sunday, March 18, 2007

Dancin' and groovin'

First, let me apologize for the fact that this video is sideways. You all know that I'm quite a bright gal. Unfortunately, I cannot always say the same for my very sweet and sensitive husband. He's a gentleman but not always on the ball when it comes to knowing which way to turn the camera...?

Anyway, while we were at Keystone we spent a morning skating on their frozen, Zamboni-maintained 5-acre pond. It was a beautiful snowy morning and we all enjoyed our time out on the ice, but none more than Brynn. Over the loud speaker the good folks in the activity center were playing some fabulous classic rock - Bob Seger, The Doors, that kind of stuff. I don't know whether Brynn's ever seen figure skating or ice dancing, but someday when she does she may think that she invented it.

Again, my deepest apologies for the soon-to-be kink in your neck. Trust me, though. It's worth it. Especially when she looks at the camera and then goes back to dancing!

1 comment:

Laureen said...

You go Brynn! Love watching you ice dance! What fun!! Love Grandma D.