Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A lot of hits.

I'm not sure whether it's because people just started receiving our Christmas cards with the blog address on the girls' photo or because we're now being included in the blogger.com blog search, but we've started getting a lot more hits on our blog in the last few days. Here's a picture of what the hits look like in the map overlay function of Google analytics. It's pretty cool:



I guess we need to do some recruiting in Texas, the gulf, and the upper midwest/northern Rockies.

4 comments:

carrie said...

Where are the international hits? :)

Michael said...

Liz and I are proud of the big orange exercise ball over North Carolina.

Court said...

I'll work on the gulf, but you will have to wait until I visit my mom! :) I'll also try and hit you from Tahoe over Christmas so you can get some Nevada love.

Hillary Dickman said...

Sorry, Carrie. You do show up on our map but it's kind of sad to see the map of Western Europe with only one dot on it!