Monday, January 28, 2008

The Green Room

Scott and I recently finished repainting and re-arranging Brynn's room, so I thought I'd share some photos. Sorry, I don't have any before photos. Since it's time for Callie to move from her toddler bed to a twin, a major re-do of her room is impending. So, I thought I'd avoid the possible jealousy by at least doing a little update to Brynn's room. She requested the change from periwinkle blue paint to green paint (I thought she'd want pink, but thankfully she did not). The light green paint has lightened her room up a lot, a welcomed change. The paint coordinates well with her existing toile curtains and harlequin awnings. To make more of an impact, we moved the furniture around. We also added a large bulletin board covered with leftover fabric from her previous room re-do -- the major one. She needed a place to post some of her artwork, and the bulletin board seems to be serving that purpose well. Without having to do any sewing, she got a whole new atmosphere.



1 comment:

Laureen said...

Love, love, love Brynn's new room. It looks so clean, fresh and bright!