Thursday, March 20, 2008

Enjoying the warmth

We're in Mexico at my dad's place enjoying the warm breezes. Enjoying the beach, the ocean, and the pool. Not enjoying my burnt calves. Oh well...better now than in June in front of my friends at the pool, right Laura? That's always a little embarrassing. At least I'll be tan by the time I get back to the arctic. I mean, by the time I get back to Colorado where the kids had a snow day the day before we flew here.

Here's a link to some photos of our trip so far...by the way, I think my dad's place might be available for rent to select *responsible* friends and family. Once you see the views, you might want to fly down for a visit.

Our first two days in México

5 comments:

3boys247 said...

I am so jealous. I am stuck in Vail...oops I mean on Vail Circle with smelly, smelly boys. Didn't you need a nanny to accompany you, one who likes margaritas?

Michael said...

so they do have fajitas in mexico... it's nice to hear that some of our american-mexican food is somewhat authentic.

3boys247 said...

Happy Easter! We have four inches of snow.....I guess the boys won't be wearing their new shorts for Easter.

Hillary Dickman said...

OOOH! Four inches of snow? Maybe we won't come home. We spent our Easter walking on the beach, laying by the pool, and drinking margaritas.

3boys247 said...

Are you home yet or are you stuck on an American flight somewhere? The snow has melted...I promise...come back!