Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My new blog.

I'm starting another blog. It will be number three for me (this one, the new one, and my class blog that I don't update unless I absolutely have to). The new one will follow me through the garden this summer, as I put a full effort into growing as much as I can in the small area available in our little fenced side yard. This will be the first summer I've actually amended the soil properly, had enough irrigation, and planned what seeds to buy ahead of time. Of course, being the person I am, there will also be plenty of flying-by-the-seat-of-my-pants. I do have a few packs of seeds that I have no place to plant (squash and melon take up more room than I have, but I bought the seeds anyway). More on that in the new blog later. Come follow along!
Rocky Mountain Veggies

2 comments:

Michael said...

i am worried that this new veggies blog is going to take some of the frequency of posts and entertainment value out of the "our little family" blog... us readers don't want you in over your head.

- a worried subscriber

Hillary Dickman said...

Thank you and I'll do my best not to let the new blog interfere with the original. Actually, I think once the garden gets going there won't be much for me to say about it. And, of course, on days like today when it's SNOWING!! Ugh.