Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I know what kind of mutt my dog is...


but I'm not telling until either (A) we reach our Walk for Life fundraising goal of $500 or (B) the Walk for Life takes place. Yes, we got Libbie's DNA test back this week. And, she's made up of four breeds, three of which I can almost guarantee you will not guess. And I'm holding her DNA results for ransom.

So, here's the deal. Anonymously make a pledge for Scott who will be participating in the Walk for Life this Saturday while I'm volunteering at the walk. As soon as we hit our $500 goal, I'll share the goods. When I first set up the pledge site, I accidentally left the donor information (name and amount of donation) public. It is no longer public. So, donate ten bucks, donate four hundred...nobody will know except the Walk for Life organizers, and they'll send you the proper tax deduction form at the end of the year.

Here's where you go to make your pledge.

To be honest, if we don't make our $500 goal, I'm going to be very disappointed...we give at least a few bucks to just about anyone who asks (including some guy in a gas station this weekend at 12:30am who was apparently locked out of his van). I don't believe in karma, but if you do, you might want to make it happen. :)

2 comments:

Hillary Dickman said...

I'm feeling encouraged! This morning I woke up and found out that while I was sleeping we received some new pledges, bringing our total to $175 so far. Thank you!!

Hillary Dickman said...

Woohoo! We're over halfway there. Thanks!