Thursday, July 31, 2008

My pizza personality

Since veggie month starts tomorrow, I won't be eating much pizza with everything on it any time soon. Oh, wait, I haven't eaten anything but veggie pizzas for the past eight months anyway. Just a few minutes ago I took the (very fast) quiz to find out my pizza personality which is the Everything Pizza.




Everything Pizza



Diverse and adaptable

You enjoy the full buffet of life

It's hard to you play favorites with friends... or flavors

There's very little that you dislike!



The results were probably not all that surprising to anyone who knows me. Except, maybe, the "there's very little that you dislike" part. I have strong and sometimes unpredictable opinions about almost everything and there are, in reality, many many things I dislike. Maybe the quiz was just talking about food...then they're right and there is very little I dislike. Leave out the mushrooms and maybe the beets and I'll enjoy eating almost anything. Well, anything we eat here in America. Don't get me started on shark's fin soup or any of the other lame Chinese traditional foods.

2 comments:

Michael said...

im a pepperoni pizza:
Robust and dominant.
When you go for something, you go full force.
You tend to take control of situations easily.
And in return, you get a ton of respect.

Liz said...

Cheese Pizza
Traditional and comforting.
You focus on living a quality life.
You're not easily impressed with novelty.
Yet, you easily impress others.