Thursday, August 28, 2008

She's a weed


Maybe she's not actually a weed, but she's growing like one. She's also kind of like that round of pizza dough sitting in my fridge that keeps busting out of its plastic bag. No, I'm not talking about Brynn, although she's growing fast, too. I'm talking about Callie. Callie was 40 inches tall in March. Now she is 43 inches tall. Six months ago she weighed 34 pounds and now she weighs 37 1/2 pounds. Wow! No wonder she still naps and can eat more pancakes than anyone else in the family!

5 comments:

Michael said...

i officially challenge callie to a pancake eating duel...

Grandma D said...

She is a very cute weed!

Hillary Dickman said...

She's a bottomless pit. I'm pretty sure she'd kick your butt...she's kicked everyone else's.

Hillary Dickman said...

Okay, Michael, I told Callie that you want to challenge her. You're going to be hurt...she LAUGHED!

Michael said...

you tell Callie that the competition is on the next time we meet. We will go pancake by pancake. I am a champion of eating pancakes. We'll find a bottom to her pit eventually.