Thursday, October 30, 2008

A blog I stalk

If you've viewed my profile lately, you'll know that I stalk a lot of blogs. I've subscribed to them all via Google Reader (except for the ONE "by invitation only" blog...ahem, Courtney...since that apparently doesn't allow subscriptions) so that I can read the blogs only when new posts show up. It's really not as time consuming as you might think. I mean, it's not like I go to every blog every day. That would be insane. I don't have time to put away my clothes, much less that. Anyway, one of my favorites is Martha's Vineyard Fiber Farm. Susan, the fiber farmer, runs her farm via the CSA model that I talk so much about on this blog. For the benefit of her shareholders and maybe even for stalkers like me, she regularly posts great photos of her sheep and goats. The post she put up today had some especially fun photos. Baby goats wearing sweaters after their fall shearing...what could be cuter than that? I don't own goats or sheep, heck, I can't even knit, but seeing these little guys just makes me smile! Here's one of Susan's babies in a sweater. Visit her post for more!

No comments: