Thursday, October 23, 2008

When I grow up and go to heaven...

Today while Brynn and I were making cookies, she shared this nugget with me, "When I grow up and go to heaven, I'm going to be a person-maker." Now, I was always under the impression that God has the person-making job taken care of on his own, but who knows? Maybe he wants to share the job with Brynn? If God does want to share the job with Brynn, she might already know. She seems to have a pretty clear understanding of what God is saying to her. Last night, as she walked out into the dark to visit the snowman she made that afternoon, she heard God tell her, "Don't be afraid; I am with you."

I believe it.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Oh, how sweet! I often said that little girl is always thinking. Those wheels are always turning in her little head. I am anxious to see what she will be when she grows up. Nice snowman too!

" JUST US " said...

Children always seem to amaze me. They always look at things differently then we do as adults. You have a very blessed child..