Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Feelin' lucky

Why is today our lucky day? We won the Disney lottery. Tonight we'll be staying in the Disney Dream Suite. And eating a free dinner at Blue Bayou. Scott was picked to be today's lucky winner in Disney's Year of a Million Dreams. We'll definitely post with more on our stay soon. For now, we've got to go meet the Suite Ride for our VIP drive into the park. Oh, yeah...after that, we'll be riding at the front of the evening parade. Because we're today's grand marshals.

Wish you were here!

6 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Pretty awesome!!!!!!

Susi said...

are you SERIOUS? Or is it April 1 on your side of the street? Wow, so cool!

carrie said...

I am SO jealous! Do you know how many times I've practically begged to be the grand marshall of a Disney parade?! OK. Not that many, but I desperately wanted to be the lucky winner last March when I was there. Enjoy it!!

Lisa Sharp said...

You have no idea how jealous I am haha. Congrats!!

Hillary Dickman said...

From what I've heard, Lisa, you're not the only one. I have a bunch of papers to grade and when I'm done I'll post photos. It will be a great reward for finishing my work!

Mary said...

Wow, how super-cool is that! And I LOVE the pumpkin soup recipe. I'll be giving that one a try in the next few weeks.