Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Unless you're a vegetarian...

you should buy this. Well, I guess living outside of the continental United States might also disqualify you from buying it.

I'd buy it but I already have about 30 lbs of the stuff in my freezer. But if I didn't, I'd be buying it right now. Because it's good for you, people. It's grass-fed! And it comes from happy cows. That and, oh, right...it's stinkin' cheap. No, wait...not cheap. Inexpensive. What's that Nissan commercial?

"New Maxima eh? I hear they're pretty cheap now."

"They're not cheap, they're inexpensive. You cut your own hair. That's cheap."

Right. This meat isn't cheap, it's inexpensive. And great stuff.

8 comments:

3boys247 said...

I was ready to buy it and asked Ben for his debit card.

Ben: It is expensive.

Me: It is cheaper than the grocery store.

Ben: I can get it for 2.11 a pound.

Me: For how much?

Ben: 80 pounds.

Me: We do not need 80 pounds of meat. Please get me your debit card.

And we bought it! Thanks for sharing the great deal.

Hillary Dickman said...

Wow, and I thought Scott was bad. At least he doesn't have access to so much stuff in bulk. Living with Ben must be quite an adventure!

3boys247 said...

He brought home a case of green chili. Need some? I have a container of it in the freezer for you.

Laureen said...

Oops, I cut my own hair!!! Guess you can call me cheap.

Susi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hillary Dickman said...

The guy in the Nissan ad doesn't cut his as well as you do yours. He had a bunch of bald spots shaped like the clippers on the back of his head.

Liz said...

Do you know if this comes fresh or frozen? I can't find that info on their website...

Hillary Dickman said...

Frozen.