Sunday, March 01, 2009

Our Little Walk

Laura really said it all in her post here. Except she forgot to mention that, despite the fact that she's a few years older than I am (I'll keep the actual number to myself), she kicked my REAR END up the mountain. I'm certain that I could have swam it faster. Uphill and against a very strong current.

Anyway, Scott said it should take us about 45 minutes to get up the incline and half an hour to get down the Barr Trail. He has, apparently, a very bad sense of time. At least when it comes to two middle aged mamas walking up a mountain.

1 comment:

Court said...

Looks like a good little hike, especially for bottom toning! It was cool to see the history of the site on Laura's site. Good thing the boys had the kids, that wouldn't not have gone well with Callie on your back.