Thursday, April 09, 2009

A few wedding photos

Here is a link to some photos from the wedding the girls and I were in last weekend in Cincinnati. Mandy Paige, the photographer, did an awesome job shooting the wedding. I especially love the first black and white photo of my sweet friend Jen (the bride). She's incredibly gorgeous! And thoughtful, and loyal, and loving, and she happens to be able to decode Callie's behavior with pinpoint accuracy. She is an amazing friend. I'm so glad I got to be part of her wedding day!

Now...back to watching the Miami vs. Bemidji State frozen four hockey game. We tivoed it and just started watching it. So when Miami wins, don't call me to talk about it. I'm still watching the game. And I'm hoping to watch them in the championship on Saturday. Keeping my fingers crossed...

No comments: