Saturday, April 18, 2009

I still love Lightroom


I so thoroughly believe in post-processing that I am convinced I would streak across my neighborhood wearing only my flip flops before I'd let any of my straight-out-of-the-camera shots be seen by anyone other than Libbie. While I love the photo of Brynn above, I just loath the flatness of the original shot. The edited version, with darker darks and brighter brights and highlighted eyes and face just does so much more for me. The subject's not bad, either. What a cutie pie.


1 comment:

lucythevaliant said...

I used to get soooo frustrated that my pictures always looked 'flat' like you said, and not all vibrant and interesting like so many on people's blogs. Then I discovered Picasa! I'm not a horrible photographer! Just really slow at figuring things out!