- Oooh...a three hour layover in Phoenix. Is that long enough to run to In-n-Out Burger? Scott says he has no desire for In-n-Out. Maybe he can stay in the airport with the girls and the luggage while I get a burger.
- Yikes, no, I can't fly via Denver. I am pretty sure I would get off the plane and never get back on.
- Hmmmm...this is going to cost 19,000 pesos? If a taco here costs 8 pesos, how many tacos could I get for 19,000 pesos?
- Seriously? The Cubs are going to be in Milwaukee while we're in Chicago? Major bummer.
- I hope there is no late spring Midwestern snowstorm or we'll all freeze our rear ends off.
- Who flies NORTH for spring break?
Scott and I are both looking forward to seeing how the girls react to their first trip back to the States. No trash on the street? No mama dogs wandering around? No dirt? No dust? No burning piles of leaves? Just overpriced taxis and hot dogs.